Auto insurance is the best way to gain protection for yourself and others. We have a variety of policy options here at Harvill and Associates Insurance Agency in Arkansas. You can choose the coverage and limit that works best for you. At any time, if you feel changes are necessary, you can make them. You can increase your limits for even greater protection.
Auto Insurance Requirements
Arkansas is no different than any other state when it comes to requirements on your vehicle. If you operate a vehicle within the state, you will need to show proof of insurance if a police officer stops you. If you do not have any insurance, you can face a potential suspension of your driver’s license or even vehicle registration. It would help if you also met the minimum coverage levels, which are:
- $25,000 bodily injury coverage for each person and $50,000 for each accident
- $15,000 property damage liability
- $25,000 uninsured motorist bodily injury for each person and $50,000 for each accident
- $25,000 underinsured motorist bodily injury coverage for each person and $50,000 for each accident
Of course, you can always opt-in for more coverage. Here is a breakdown of the coverage options offered:
- Collision - Any expenses to repair or replace your vehicle resulting from an accident are covered under collision.
- Comprehensive - Any expenses to repair or replace your vehicle resulting from theft or storm damage are covered under this option.
- Medical expenses - All medical or funeral expenses are covered if you and your passengers are hurt in an accident.
- Uninsured - If another driver is at fault for an accident and has no insurance, this option will cover your medical expenses if you are hurt.
- Underinsured - If another driver is at fault for an accident and does not have enough insurance, this option will cover the costs of your medical expenses.
For quotes, please contact our Harvill and Associates Insurance Agency office today. We serve all drivers in the state of Arkansas.